Herbert West (
scientificist) wrote2017-10-25 01:47 am
Entry tags:
Opt Out Post
Herbert West is from a horror series and is the mad scientist trope of the stories. He therefore has some pretty grey morality along with being incredibly into the study of death and reanimation. This means I'll probably tend towards death stuff and body horror things at one point or another while playing him, and being pretty blunt about it too.
So let me know if:
- you want me to avoid specificity with talk on his work
- you want me to avoid all talk of his work
- you want me to not tag you at all
I'm totally cool with all those things because while Herbert is blunt and dreadful and doesn't know when to stop, I am not him!
Comments are screened!
So let me know if:
- you want me to avoid specificity with talk on his work
- you want me to avoid all talk of his work
- you want me to not tag you at all
I'm totally cool with all those things because while Herbert is blunt and dreadful and doesn't know when to stop, I am not him!
Comments are screened!
